Sunday, September 21, 2008

Reduce, REUSE, and Recycle


This winter, I've decided to add an item to my product line that reflects my desire to preserve the environment and fight global warming. I'm going to begin selling container candles using recycled glass containers and other miscellaneous items I've collected that would otherwise end up in the trash.


Glass production releases extremely harmful fossil fuels into the air, thus I'd like to offer my customers an additional way to reuse and recycle their glass. Collect your glass jars and send them to me. For every 6 "new" jars you give me to turn into candles, I'll send you one back for free. If you clean out your container candles after your finished burning them, I'll "refill" them for you at half price. (I recommend floating the container in a warm bath to help loosen stubborn wax.) Together we can lessen the carbon footprint caused by glass production.


References:

No comments: