Thursday, September 11, 2008

Local Support is Priceless

It's not easy to work your way to the top when the opponent has mass marketing abilities you can never match as a struggling sole proprietor. This is why I am especially thankful to live in a town that loves to support the "little guy". Not every town has a plentiful supply of locally owned retail stores that aren't tied to specific preordained product lines. Without these venues, my company's public exposure and income potential would greatly diminish as I'd be left with (1) the internet, where there is WAY too much competition, and (2) craft fairs, which are expensive and time consuming. And so, tonight I'd like to thank all the web surfers and store owners who seek out handmade products, especially Midnight Sun, who placed an order for fall candles today.



You can look for my freshest batch of candles in town late next week at:

Midnight Sun
427 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101

No comments: