Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Online Pricing Structure

One thing I've learned over my years of selling candles is that if something isn't selling, you need to change something... usually the packaging or the pricing structure. After a few months pondering, I've finally taken the plunge to include shipping costs in my online pricing. All online listings have already been updated to show the new FREE SHIPPING prices. Coincidentally, the prices I have come up with are only a mere dollar or two per candle over the local retail prices at Hemp Wise and Midnight Sun. I hope you will find the new prices more attractive!

Recycled baby food jars were $3.25... now $4.75 each including shipping!




Recycled frappuccino jar candles were $6.25 a piece... now $8 each including shipping.



3" x 6" Square Pillar was $12... now $16 including shipping!!!






3" x 3 1/4" Small Cylinder was $8... now $11.25 including shipping.

No comments: